April 16, 2012

A little about me, Lots about you

Welcome Summoners,
    As you all may know, I have recently became an administrator of our blog. Aside from that, I welcome you and wish you the best of luck on the Fields of Justice. I have played LoL for awhile and have become well rounded with junglers, melee fighters, and tanks. My go-to guy is Warwick, but I also play as Amumu, Nautilus, Volibear, and Jarvan IV. But enough about me, lets hear about you guys, our loyal bloggers. I'd like to hear about your favorite champs, builds for them, masteries for them, runes for them, and basically the whole nine yards. So if you want to talk about champs, I'll be on everyday, I'm always up for a good chat.

                                                  May the odds be ever in your favor
                                                                           "Hunger Games"
                                                                                                                                         - Noah Richards
                                                                                                                                              nova100

No comments:

Post a Comment